blank
blank

Compassion

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Tot Food ~ What's on YOUR Tot's Plate?

Here's what was on K's plate one day last week...
Kiwi, apples, and strawberries ~ Broccoli with Hummus to dip (we use the kind from Costco) ~ Arnold Sandwich Thins with PB (organic from Costco) and Jelly (Polaners all natural).

I also found a new favorite snack from Amazon, Oskri Organics Coconut Bars, K and I both LOVE them!!! If you love coconut, I highly recommend them!!! We also made YUMMY coconut oatmeal cookies from the great book, The Coconut Oil Miracle. The ONLY naughty ingredient was 1 cup of brown sugar, the rest was all healthy and they tasted SOOO good! We will definitely be making many more things from this great book!

Please add any tot-food type links. You can share your tot's plates, share a favorite tot recipe, or share your favorite healthy tot snacks. You are welcome to add your "What's on Your Tot's Plate" link anytime between now and Monday. We will put up a new Mr Linky each Tuesday. Please link directly to your Tot Food post and provide a link back to Totally Tots! You can right click and copy the graphic at the top of this post if you would like to use it in your post. You certainly don't have to, but are welcome to.




4 comments:

Carisa said...

Mr Linky was up and now he's gone, I don't know why. Leave your link here in the comments and when he is up, I will add them for you.

;) Carisa

Laura said...

Here is a link to one of Smiley's tot plates from this week: http://mctot.blogspot.com/2009/05/tot-food_26.html

Sara said...

Did you know that the sandwich thins contain sucralose/splenda? I was so disappointed when I learned this!

Carisa said...

Ugh, Sara, Thanks, I missed that! Even since I posted this lunch I have become much more aware than I already was about the health of the foods I feed my kiddos! We still use the Arnold Thins, this makes me angry-I love them! But actually I like Ezekial products better now!

;) Carisa