blank
blank

Compassion

Friday, December 30, 2011

Introducing ~ Michelle

IMG_0407I am an Elementary School teacher turned stay at home mom.  I really enjoyed  teaching 1st and 4th grade and am so excited to share my love of teaching and learning with my two daughters, Emily (4 1/2 year old) and Juliette (2 year old) and my wonderful husband Michael who is always there to support me on my different projects and ideas. Our family loves books, puzzles, cooking, crafts, music and most of all God. We are always looking for new and fun ideas
for learning about the world God created for us.

I am looking forward to being a part of Totally Tots and sharing some great hands on learning activities in the Totally Tots feature: Little Hands on ABC's and 123's.  You can also find me on my blog A Mommy's Adventures where I host stART a weekly book and activity link-up.

Michelle

No comments: