blank
blank

Compassion

Monday, February 6, 2012

Crafty Corner ~ Nursery Rhymes

 
image
 
 
image
 
 
image
 
 
image
 
 
image
 
 
image
 
 
image
 
 
image
 
 
image
 
 
image
 
 
image
 
 
image
 
 
image
 
Do you share tot-friendly crafts on your blog? If so, please read here first and then email me (JennAtTotallyTots (at) gmail (dot) com)! I would love to add you to the "search" list for future posts! Do you have a Nursery Rhyme themed craft on your blog that is not already linked here? Please feel free to share your craft by leaving the link to it in a comment!

2 comments:

Ewa Kamińska said...

Hi
I wonder if you or your readers would like to get to know the Montessori way of teaching a bit better. If so I invite you to enter the giveaway I'm hosting right now!!! One lucky reader will win a FREE ON-LINE MONTESSORI TRAINING PROGRAM +12 MONTESSORI ALBUMS!!. The training program is run by Karen Tyler ;-)
Here is a link to the giveaway: 
http://wczesnaedukacjaantkaikuby.blogspot.com/2012/02/win-karen-tylers-montessori-training.html

Blessings for you and your family
Ewa

Lisa Nolan said...

These are adorable! What a great idea! I pinned you on my Pinterest here: http://pinterest.com/lnmontessori/! I wish I had one to share! Kuddos to the other blogger mommies who did a N.R. craft!